- The Bill of Rights will establish a legal framework for the protection of the environment over self-interest and corporate interest.
- Such as farm chemicals and waste, pest-control poisons (1080), GMOs, insecticides, fertilisers, waterway and land usage
- We are against 1080 and will demand a full investigation into its abuse.
Download the studies:
- Sustainable Solutions: financial strategies for safe alternatives to poison (PDF)
- Papakai- Trapping is cost-effective, letter to DOC, 16 July 2017 (PDF)
- 1080 Poison in New Zealand With Michelle Read (podcast)
- Tahr are not pests: New Zealand's Tahr - What They Mean To Us (YouTube)
- Other alternatives: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/315909655_Compromised_Fertility_In_Free_Feeding_Of_Wildcaught_Norway_Rats_Rattus_norvegicus_With_A_Liquid_Bait_Containing_4-Vinylcyclohexene_Diepoxide_And_Triptolide